Tuesday, December 13, 2011

God is faithful (Testimony - Brad)

Brad, thanks for your willingness to share your honest, humble and vulnerable testimony of where your path has taken you over the last few months.  God continues to lead you step by step into what he has for you vocationally in this season of transition. I am so encouraged about you starting a new job yesterday.

God is faithful.  Thanks for allowing me to pass on an excerpt from your email to encourage others in VGW. 

>>>>>taken from an email sent to me by Brad (posted with his permission):


When I first lost my job, I was confident and sure I would be employed again. But as time grew on I was overwhelmed, but continued praying and not quitting.  It wasn't any magical formula.  There were some times were I know I was depressed.    I've experienced depression badly before and could see it wanting to raise its ugly head,  but I kept praying and talking to godly people. And I asked for help.

(I started a new job yesterday but I have decided)
I will continue with your workshop, as I know I'm a diamond in the rough and in need of polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment