Thursday, March 8, 2012

Are you discouraged?


Excerpt taken from Job Search Guide with 25 Action Takeaways.

For your own copy of the entire document contact: 
Bill Gunn, http://www.linkedin.com/in/wfgunnjr

The following are a collection of scriptures to meditate on for fresh enCOURAGEment in your job search.  This is  biblical truth about the Lord's involvement each day with you as you continue to look for the next job he has for you.

1. We should make plans counting on God to direct us. Proverbs 16:9

2. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver
him and honor him. Psalm 91:15

3. The Lord will continually guide you. Isaiah 58:11

4. The Lord delights in the way of a man whose steps he has made firm; though he stumble, he
will not fail, for the Lord upholds him with his hand. Psalm 37:23-24

5. Call upon me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor me. Psalm 50:15

6. Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.
For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord. Proverbs 8:34-35

7. For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. They are plans for good and not evil, to
give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. You will find me
when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest. Jeremiah 29:11-14

8. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings
as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

9. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have
been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

10. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may
overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

11. Humble yourselves therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due
time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7

12. … don’t be discouraged. Don’t be upset. Expect God to act! For I know I shall again have
plenty of reason to praise Him for all that He will do. He is my help! He is my God!
Psalm 42:11

No comments:

Post a Comment