Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Testimony - New Job God provided for Ryan Tiren

Let us all rejoice with Ryan Tiren as he tells his encouraging story below on how God provided a job for him.  I suggest each of us what Ryan shares about the practical steps he took  to evaluate our own current strategies for anything else to add to what we are already doing to make our search even more robust in the means of grace available....as God guides us all to the jobs he has for us in this season.
 
>>>>>Taken with permission from an email sent by Ryan Tiren
 
The Lord really used this time of unemployment to help me clarify and focus in on what I really wanted to do. I had general ideas of where I was skilled that really needed to be refined and specified. Utilizing important faith-based organizations like BTN and the Career Network Ministry was crucial - each provided a number of resources for me to take advantage of, allowing me to make my resume more impactful, take full advantage of LinkedIn networking, and explore vocational sites like SIGI3. These means of grace were so instrumental in my job search - thank you, Jesus, for these ministries!

I am now doing exactly what I wanted to do - working as an Operations Manager. God used this time not only to provide me with a wonderful job, but grow me along the way - I had no choice but to turn to him (always the best thing to do!), drawing closer to my Savior and allowing my wife and me to build our faith for his provision and goodness. We are so grateful for all the prayers that were lifted up on our behalf; the Lord does hear us and has a perfect plan laid out with perfect timing. Thank you again to everyone at BTN for your consistent care and for laying down your lives for this important community of the unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment